To emerge as the hub for services, facilitating cross border trading, in Pakistan and beyond.
- To establish a reliable ICT-based trade information management system, with value added services, for facilitating and improving overall efficiency of cross border trade.
- To simplify and harmonize processes ensuring transparent risk-based enforcement of related regulations within Trade and Transport Ecosystem.
- Reducing cost and time by at least 50% from existing level in cross border trade
- Establishing simplified information exchange among public and private sector stakeholders
- Transparent enforcement of regulations, using risk management
- Provision of value added services within entire cross border trading ecosystem
- Providing ICT based platform for B2B, B2G, G2G and C2C transactions in Pakistan
- Inclusivity of all stakeholders
- Simplification through the use of ICT and standardisation
- Maintaining organisational autonomy of participating public sector stakeholders
- Regional and global integration for trade facilitation